Sending mass messages from Internet to mobile phones is a practice that has been spreading in both private and public organizations over recent years.
With a high percentage of the population being mobile users, not only can private companies benefit from online marketing via text messages, but public instititutions now also take advantage of this service to optimize and improve all the transactions and public benefits.
There are many advantages to sending short messages. One of the biggest benefit is its accessibility, nowadays, all public entities have in their database mobile phone numbers of its taxpayers, taking advantage of this circumstante will increase communication with users, thus offering quality services.
Through Instasent, any organization, entity or public institution (provincial, local...) can send bulk SMS. For example:
Services offered by municipalities and autonomous regions:
- Health (health centers, hospitals,...).
- Education (libraries, conservatories, school of languages ...).
- Emergency (fire, police, medical services ...).
- Public services (cleaning and maintenance, transport, etc.).
- Payment of taxes and fees.
Thanks to this service, municipalities will ensure that their citizens are informed at all time in order to avoid confusion or forgetfulness that may hinder the system.
Below you have some examples of use of bulk messages for the public sector. Have a look at all the advantages of using Instasent's bulk mail:
- Tax payments: You can inform all citizens through a text message to their phone of the beginning of the voluntary tax period and duties. Once the payment has been made, you can inform the taxpayer through SMS that the operation has been realized successfully.
- Appointment reminders: Citizens can receive SMS remembering upcoming appointments in order to avoid confusion.
- General information:
By sending SMS, citizens can be informed of new centers, upcoming scholarships or grants, etc.
- Public Transport Information: Users will be informed of incidents that occur in the transport network such as modification of routes holidays, events, or schedule changes due to strikes.
- Confirmation of record resolution: Citizens receive notifications via their mobile phones being informed that their applications have been processed and will be resolved as soon as possible.
- Internal communication: Workers of any public sector can receive an SMS with information on the work they have to perform, shifts, workplace, template modification or schedules.
- And much more.